Saturday, September 12, 2009

2 New Firsts

Today we attended the Kennett Square Mushroom Festival. It was our granddaughter Scout's 1st parade to see & our son Chase's 1st parade to march in with the high school band. It was a great time. We walked around the Festival afterwards. It sprinkled rain off & on. Scout was singing on my shoulder as we headed back to our cars. When we got home, I told her it was like she was "Singin' in the Rain!" and I sung that song to her. She loves music & she just grinned as I sung to her (I'm sure that will change as she gets older!) Scout & I are going to have to watch some musicals on our days together.

2 comments:

  1. Mitzie--It is your neighbor begging for a blog update filled with cute pictures of Pouty Scouty. Hope you are well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops--forgot to add, can you have Tiff send an invite to read her blog? I can't get in, but I once could. :)

    ReplyDelete